An innovative temporary training solution
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Bayfield Training is ensuring the safety of both our delegates & trainers and has made the decision to move all public classroom-based courses in May & June into an online form to reduce the risks that we’re all facing in these testing times.
In this difficult situation we find ourselves in, we encourage you to attend our courses from home as a temporary solution. With this in mind, we are offering all participants on our online courses in these months a complimentary place on a classroom-based course later in the year, once COVID-19 settles down as a risk to us all.
All courses in July & August run as follows:
- Delivery Style: Interactive Training Solution through a web hosting platform
- Course dates: They remain the same as previously scheduled
- Booking process: A new booking site has been created for this type of training. Details on this can be provided upon contacting the Bayfield team: email@example.com
- Learn from the comfort of your own home
- Interact with your trainers and peers
- Receive everything you would on a standard classroom-based course: course manuals and files
- E-networking opportunities
- Extended support: Those who book onto the interactive training courses running in April, May and June will be eligible to attend the public course in-person later in the year