- This course has passed.
Real Estate Analyst
4 March @ 10:00 am - 5 March @ 5:00 pm
4th - 5th March
Real Estate Analyst
Create flexible real estate financial models in Excel. Case studies focus on core, core plus and value add property investments. This course shows you how to model income producing property, build rent functions, model costs and calculate returns. It also shows you how to interpret and analyse the results. The Real Estate Analyst course has been taught non-stop to global real estate firms over the last 20 years, and is without doubt the core financial modelling training in your career portfolio.
On this course, you will…
- Learn how to structure an investment cash flow from first principles and how to value and appraise property investments
- Build annual and quarterly discounted cash flows
- Look in depth at modelling tenancy schedules: rent reviews, upward-only, break options, lease expiry
- Build OPEX and CAPEX into your cash flow
- Analyse risk using sensitivity tables and charts
- Employ best practice and find solutions to common modelling problems
Who will benefit from this course?
- Real Estate Analysts and Investors
- Portfolio Analysts
- Investment Managers
- Real Estate professionals at any level with exposure to real estate financial models on a frequent basis
- Mid-level to senior Real Estate Analysts who would like to start building their own real estate models quickly, rather than relying solely on coaching from existing team members
- Junior or new Real Estate Analysts who would like to start building their own real estate models quickly, rather than relying solely on coaching from existing team members
- APC candidates who would like the opportunity to consolidate their competencies by understanding how theory and variables interact within the precision context of a financial model.
We complement all our financial modelling courses with two months’ learning support, to make sure you will fully benefit from our training.