Real Estate Investor
26 November @ 10:00 am - 27 November @ 5:00 pm
26th - 27th November
Real Estate Investor
The Real Estate Investor course follows on from the Real Estate Analyst course widening the application financial modelling and commercial considerations to new sectors, geographies and project types. The course includes an introduction to development cash flow modelling, from how to best represent the risks associated with the costs, to methods and considerations of development financing. In addition to the office sector, modelling of retail investment assets and commercial residential development are also covered. Additionally the geographical investment universe is expanded to include how to model pan-European real estate cash flows accounting for different indexation rules and methods.
On this course you will…
- Revise operational models of real estate assets and stress for core income
- Apply modelling techniques to an expanded range of real estate sectors and geographies
- Consider both investment and development cash flows
- Understand the sources and use of funds
- Learn about typical debt covenants and how to incorporate them
- Learn how to optimise debt structures
Who will benefit from this course?
- Real Estate professionals at any level with exposure to real estate financial models
- Mid-level to senior Real Estate Analysts who would like to advance their financial modelling skills in areas such as development, debt structures and return metrics
- Analysts and Modellers who are making the transition from corporate finance to real estate investment and development
- Real Estate Analysts and Investors
- Introduction to development appraisals
- Residual models, site and profit calculations
- Development cash flows versus Investment cash flows
- Introduction to straight line versus S-curve costing
- Phased asset sales in development appraisals
- Discounting development cash flows
- Complimentary return metrics for development appraisals
- Introduction to development finance
We complement all our financial modelling courses with two months’ learning support, to make sure you will fully benefit from our training.
How does it work?
You can contact us at any time and one of our experts will come back to you within two working days. The expert’s time is limited to 10 minutes per inquiry on questions related to the course material only.
One Year Learning Support
We also offer an exclusive learning support for a whole year to assist you whenever you need us. To use this offer contact Kendal Bahadirgil before or after your financial modelling course and request “one year learning support” for the additional fee of only £500 + VAT.