Introduction to Shopping Centre Investments
11 May @ 9:00 am - 13 May @ 6:00 pm
11th - 13th May
Learn how to engage shopping centre owner, leasing agent and manager throughout the value chain and maximise centre profits.
Discover new perspectives on shopping centre economics, organisational structure, innovative income generation, the latest techniques to analyse performance and finally well researched opinion on the future many paths within the sector.
The course provides everything you need to succesfully ride the wave of new technology and rapid social change. On completion you will have the tools to help you make the most of your investment as well as compete globally at both the asset and at the portfolio level.
“Why are Shopping Centres unique?”
- Introduction to Shopping Centre Investment (the Profit Cycle and Value Chain)
- Shopping Centre Need & Location Analysis (GIS and Data)
- Design, Construction, Repairs & Refurbishment (Development Appraisals)
“How do you run a succesful Shopping Centre?”
- Operational Management, Marketing and Expenditure (Running Cost Analysis)
- Occupiers, Leases and Optimisation Modelling (Product Mix, full cash flow models and impacts of lease covenants)
“How do you enhance Shopping Centre performance?”
- Performance Metrics, Reducing Spend and Increasing Efficiency (Footfall Intelligence and Impact on Investment)
- Commercialisation and New Technology (Turnover enhancement and customer experience)
- Shopping Centre Portfolios (Industry benchmarking)
- Sustainability across the Shopping Centre lifecyle (new performance metrics and opportunities for profit)
If you or your employees need to get up to date fast on this unique and exciting sector enrol today on Shopping Centre Investment.
The course also includes a networking dinner on the first evening.
For more information visit – Bayfield Training