Sponsored by TH Real Estate, Retail Property Analyst’s third annual Retail Logistics event takes place on 2nd of February in London and a representative of John Lewis’ Magna Park has been confirmed as one key speaker.
The fantastic line-up includes: John Lewis, UKWA, The Rail Freight Group, iForce, Doddle,TH Real Estate, Starship Technologies and many more.
Presentations will outline the distribution centre of the future and discuss the main issues directing the industry as logistics real estate plays a pivotal role in facilitating faster, leaner supply chain systems.
This one-day conference is simply a must-attend for anyone looking to understand the investment opportunities and challenges surrounding retail real estate logistics and how property forms the platform for innovation and new models.
- iForce will discuss the industry’s biggest challenge, the returns cycle
- UKWA will explain why Britain faces a warehouse shortage and what needs to be done
- Doddle will explain how their business has evolved in record time
- Starship Technologies will discuss their futuristic work with European and US retailers
- MSCI will provide the investment overview
This is the third of Retail Property Analyst’s acclaimed conferences looking at the impact of these fundamental and exciting changes on the European investment sector. The conference will explain how retail practices are changing real estate requirements for distribution centres, parcel hubs, dark stores and traditional stores as delivery outlets.
In addition to Retail Property Analyst’s latest big-name confirmations, delegates will also have the opportunity to:
- Hear what retailers want and how to deliver it.
- Learn about super-fast distribution across multiple channels.
- Identify the next growth markets and investment across Europe.
- See cutting-edge innovation from some of the companies driving change and new formats.
“The retail logistics market is a stand-out investment success but there are as many challenges as opportunities for this growth sector. In just one day you will get a complete overview of the market, from some of Europe’s most influential and directional speakers.”
Mark Faithfull, editor of Retail Property Analyst
Mark Faithfull, is a leading financial journalist who has spent his career reporting on the sector, He is also CEO of leading online retail news service, Retail Property Analyst.
The rate to attend is £299 + VAT. Please email email@example.com to book your place. Just mention ‘Bayfield’ in your email to Sarah to receive a £50 discount on tickets to attend.
To enhance your knowledge of all things retail, our next Introduction to Shopping Centres course in London from the 8th to 10th May provides our delegates with a holistic understanding of the retail market, conferring the capability to make more informed decisions and identify better opportunities. Book here.