We are seeking additional trainers to join our team. Initially you will deliver our most popular two day Real Estate Analyst course and potentially will have the capacity to deliver the more advanced courses. The role will also require you to work on further course development. Full training will be provided, though you should already have advanced spreadsheet modelling skills.
- Superior spreadsheet modelling skills
- 3 years’ experience working in the property industry, as a surveyor or similar
- Confident communicator or ‘natural’ teacher
- Flexible approach and willingness and ability to travel in the UK, Europe and worldwide
Part time/ flexible working
Salary: details on application
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic sales executive to join our young team. You will be working in a very friendly environment and be responsible for driving excellence in sales and clientele.
- A strong understanding of customer service at the highest level
- Manage, develop and nurture existing clients as well as identify and convert new potential clients
- Advise clients on the right qualifications for their staff training needs
- Maximise sales with existing customers through effective sales management
- Nurture relationships with clients and facilitate long-term partnerships
- Work to specific KPIs and monthly sales targets
- Track and accurately report own sales figures
- Creating weekly and quarterly sales reports
- Manage the entire sales process from pitch to aftersales
- Background on premium product sales: You must have a proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales and margin targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commercial skills
- Very well presented, energetic and extrovert
- B2B business is a must
- Able to travel overseas when required
- Efficient with MS Office excel
What we offer?
- By attending all of our course you will get exceptional training in the subject
- Great Work environment
- Commission scheme
- 22 days holiday +8 bank holiday
- Private pension Plan
- A great opportunity of rapid growth
This is an entry level role for an aspiring individual to join a young and dynamic team at our company headquarters in Great Shelford. With over 20 years in business, the company delivers first class courses to one highly prestigious blue-chip client.
The role reports to the Commercial Director and is centered around the following areas of Sales Support: Making course bookings, updating course schedules, liaising with clients, managing company trainers schedules, organising trainer travel and accommodation. You’ll update records in CRM, explore opportunities to upsell to existing clients, help assist during the training courses themselves by meeting & greeting participants as and where asked too, and ensure that training rooms are set up correctly.
General adhoc duties like inputting data and assisting with other departments in the organisation will be required too.
Bayfield are looking to add a hardworking, focused and team orientated individual. The role requires organisation and time management skills, so is advantageous to have experience in both.
Other requirements we are looking for:
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
- Mathematical mind
- Being pro-active
- Good IT/Computer literate skills
- Mature with high personal standards
- Honest and trustworthy