What We Do
Bridging the Academic to Professional gap in Real Estate
For the past 25 years, Bayfield has been at the forefront of bridging the gap between academic training and professional development in the real estate industry. As a trusted partner to commercial property consultancies, developers, asset managers, and REITs, Bayfield has set the industry standard for real estate financial modelling training.
With a selection of CPD-accredited courses in real estate financial modelling, strategy, and leadership and management, Bayfield has helped real estate professionals around the world to hone their skills and advance their careers. Aspiring executives have come to rely on Bayfield’s comprehensive range of training courses and services for their professional development needs.
Bayfield has created unique partnerships for training, like it has with the University of Cambridge’s Department of Land Economy for the Real Estate Financial Modelling Certificate.
How We Can Help You
- Improving technical skills
- Developing competences
- Enhancing skill ownership
- Providing new career opportunities
- Extrapolating teams’ skills & capabilities
- Enhancing communication and collaboration
- Maximise efficiency
- Raising the knowledge and skillset bar of the team
- Delivering better-informed decisions
- Balance skills matrix
- Enhance company revenue and growth
- Adding skilled professionals to your teams
Training Delivery Options
Types of Courses
Our Public courses run throughout the year in prestigious locations worldwide.
We can deliver our courses at your current location on dates suitable for you.
Our Bespoke training services give our clients the opportunity to tailor course content to suit their specific purpose.
Methods of Delivery
All of our courses run throughout the year in prestigious locations worldwide.
All our courses are delivered via a web platform and can be attended remotely from your home.
New courses can be attended from our self-study platform remotely in your own time.
Real Estate Executive Education
Training Real Estate professionals for 25 years!
Our suite of original, instructor led, in-person, virtual or online professional courses range from one day through to several weeks.
Training Courses can be booked by individuals or combined into corporate wide programmes. In-House programmes can be taken at your offices and ran on dates convenient to the team. The booking process is the same for both Public & In-House, which is nice and simple by contacting our friendly team here – Make A Booking
Browse our courses page and discover a world of business ready skills.
Can We Help You?
Common questions that we help our customers with:
- Are you looking to pass a financial modelling test or APC exam?
- Do you want to learn how to build a Real Estate Financial Model from scratch?
- Can you analyse a Real Estate Investment or Development cash flow?
- How to apply Financial Mathematics to the Real Estate sector?
- Do you know how build a Discounted Cash Flow?
- Can you teach me how to calculate the Internal Rate of Return?
- Are you looking for a new job in the Commercial Real Estate sector?
- Do you want to speak directly with a Real Estate recruiter?
Real Estate Financial Modelling School: 19th – 23rd June 2023
Real Estate Analyst: 19th – 20th June 2023
Real Estate Investor: 21st – 22nd June 2023
Real Estate Masterclass: 23rd June 2023
Introduction to Real Estate in Excel: 7th August 2023
Real Estate Analyst: 8th – 9th August 2023
Real Estate Developer: 29th – 30th August 2023
Virtual & Online Courses
An Introduction to Real Estate: 11th August 2023
Real Estate Financial Modelling School: 14th – 18th August 2023
Real Estate Analyst: 14th – 15th August 2023
Real Estate Investor: 16th – 17th August 2023
Real Estate Masterclass: 18th August 2023
You're In Great Company
For Twenty Five years our courses have been trusted by the world’s greatest Real Estate Investors, Valuers, Property Developers and leading Financial Services companies.
Within these organisations our delegates job titles range from; Graduates, Real Estate Analysts, Valuation Surveyors, Development Managers, Senior Asset Managers to name a few.