Essay Writing Competition 2023
We’re proud to announce the third annual essay writing competition in collaboration with The Land Collective.
In the UK, Real Estate contributes to a 42% of carbon footprint. Moreover, 38% of all CO2 emissions globally come from the built environment. Our industry has a huge responsibility to drive radical change to prevent global warming, hence why the research question this year is addressing sustainable real estate.
Can Real Estate Investment ever be truly sustainable?
- The essay competition is open to current college/sixth form, university students and all member of the land collective community
- Your essay must be between 800-1,000 words max.
- You must answer the question as specified above.
- Your essay must be uploaded in a Word.doc, without your name appearing in the document.
- The deadline for the receipt of entries is 17:00 GMT on Sunday 14th of April 2023. Please note that late entries cannot be accepted.
- The winner will be announced on Wednesday the 5th of May
- All entries will be acknowledged by email. Please check your junk folder if you haven’t received it. Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to provide feedback on unsuccessful entries.
- The winner must be willing to be in any publicity that we or Bayfield publish related to the prize, which can include picture, name, testimonial by video and/or writing etc.
- Winners are entitled to refer to the achievement on their CV.
- Important Note: The essay must be the sole creation and original work of the entrant. Any form of plagiarism will result in an automatic disqualification
The winner of this competition will receive:
- A place on the Real Estate Analyst: Financial Modelling in Excel course (worth £1,500 and CPD accredited)
- The essay published and promoted on The Land Collective website and social media platforms.
- A £25 Amazon Voucher.
The runner up will receive:
- A £10 Amazon voucher
- The essay published on The Land Collective website.
How to Enter
For all essay submissions, click the button below and follow the instructions
Submission Deadline: 14th April 2023
Contact a member of our team: