Real Estate Private Equity Modelling in Excel
Learn how to structure and model Real Estate Private Equity Funds. The course models the link between individual project appraisals taught on our Real Estate Financial Modelling School and the entity that purchases them. The individual property and tenant variables are combined from their NOI and incorporated into a three-statement operating model. You will also learn how to design an incentive scheme, model the distribution of dividends and value the fund. A variety of scenarios are then modelled such as Leveraged Buy-Outs (LBOs) and Venture Capital Contributions. Finally, you will test the key drivers of the underlying assets on overall returns.
On this course you will:
- Build a Real Estate Private Equity Fund model
- Understand Private Equity market structure and strategies
- Understand the basics of Fund Valuation and related metrics
- Review accounting principles as applied to Real Estate Funds
- Model dividend policy and distributions under various scenarios
- Analyse risk using metrics, tables and charts
- Use risk analysis techniques to further define fund structures
Who is this course for?
- Private Equity Fund Managers
- Investment consultants and Financial advisers working with Fund Managers
- Finance professionals supporting institutional Investors
- Private Bankers and Family office representatives
- Real Estate professionals looking to expand their knowledge in corporate finance
- Recent Graduates interested in learning how to model private equity deals
Price: £1,950 +VAT
Number of days: Two days
Course type: Financial Modelling
Pre-requisite: Real Estate Analyst
How to Book
Please select a location to view the available dates.
Contact our team: