How to Pass a Real Estate Financial Modelling Test
Bayfield Training have supported Real Estate Professionals from aspiring to senior for 25+ years. Throughout this time, we have been instrumental in helping individuals successfully navigate and pass Real Estate Financial Modelling tests.
This course has been specifically designed to assist professionals applying for Real Estate positions where a Real Estate Financial Modelling test is a requisite part of the interview process.
We will instruct you in the art of precision, neatness, working efficiently, analytical thinking and employing industry best practices. The course is structured to emulate a typical Real Estate Financial Modelling test, requiring unlevered and levered analysis of an office redevelopment opportunity.
If you are gearing up for an interview that includes a timed Financial Modelling test, our course will equip you with the skills necessary to outperform other candidates.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Effective preparation and time management strategies.
- Incorporating best Financial Modelling practices.
- Mastery of key Excel functions and formulas.
- Proficient error checking techniques.
- Enhanced visualisation and interpretation of the model.
- Proficient formatting and organisational procedures.
Who will benefit from this course:
- Professionals preparing for real estate job interviews that include a real estate financial modelling test.
- Recent Graduates.
- APC students.
- Any professional who would like to create an Investment cash flow starting from first principles.
- Real Estate Professionals looking to increase the speed and efficiency at which they model and analyse prospective investments.
Over the duration of this course, we will work through a financial modelling test covering the following key aspects:
- Critical thinking: Quickly grasp and interpret instructions at a glance.
- Time management: Strategies for prioritising workflow and maximising productivity during the modelling process.
Best practices – Formulas, functions and interpretation
- Understand the importance of structuring models for clarity, usability, and ease of interpretation.
- Ensure proficiency in using key formulas.
Enhance your model – Visualisation, Error Checking Formatting and Talking Points
- Visualisation techniques and Analysis: Explore techniques for visualising data and gain expertise in analysing and interpreting the data.
- Error checking: Develop skills in identifying errors in your model.
- Formatting: Understand the significance of proper formatting for enhanced model clarity and professionalism.
- Talking Points: Enhance your ability to discuss and form an opinion on investment returns and viability.