Excel Charts & Tables for Real Estate Professionals – Level 2
On this course, you will learn how to improve the presentation of your data. This course will introduce you to the basics of creating and formatting charts, as well as helping you understand the different types of charts available within Microsoft Excel.
Additionally you will also learn how to create PivotTables and PivotCharts, which are incredibly powerful analysis features in Microsoft Excel. This is a great course to follow on from the Online Excel Fundamentals for Real Estate Professionals course.
Upon the completion of the course, you will:
- Have an in-depth understanding of all the “insert function” tab features
- Learn the functionalities of different charts
- Understand which chart will suit your data
- Be able to edit and label your charts
- Learn how to create a pivot table
- Improve your presentations by using visualisation techniques.
Module One: Exploring the Insert Function
- Tables, Illustrations and Add-ins
- Charts, Tours and Sparklines
- Filters, Links, Comments, Text and Symbols
Module Two: Understanding basic Excel Chart concepts
- Excel Chart elements
- Excel Chart types
Module Three: How to edit a chart
- Add Chart Titles, Data Tables and where to position the Chart legend.
- Display Chart Gridlines and Data Table
- Change the Chart Layout, Style, Type and Source data
Module Four: PivotTable and PivotChart
- Creating a PivotTable
- Working with PivotTable values
- Creating a PivotChart