Geographical data is becoming ever easier to present in the form of maps and cartograms. On this course you will learn how to create user defined maps with a range of sophisticated software, most of which is free. Several datasets relevant to Real Estate Analysts, Investors and Researchers will be studied throughout the course. However, one case study will be built upon throughout the day: the office stock of the City of London.
Given the modern prevalence of this form of communication, anyone involved in Real Estate needs to ensure that they understand how to interpret current geographical visualisations, using both Geographical Information System (GIS) software and a range of other solutions. By the end of this course, not only will you be able to interpret Geographically visualised data, you will also have the skills, and the tools, to start creating your visual ideas within GIS.
On this course you will:
- Learn how to create Geographical Visualisations using on demand software
- Understand different types of Geographical Visualisations and their uses
- Learn how to create sophisticated visualisations to spot trends and support Real Estate Investment decisions
- Learn how to how to interpret your own and others’ Geographical Visualisations
- Learn how to manage data, benchmark visualisation output and create reports
Who will benefit from this course?
- Real Estate Analysts
- Real Estate Investors and Developers
- Fund Managers
- Local Authorities and Planners
- Real Estate Investment Advisors
- Regeneration Professionals
- Insurance Professionals
- Credit Underwriters
- Real Estate Technology Entrepreneurs
- Sustainability Professionals