Real Estate Investor
The Real Estate Investor course primarily focuses on financial modelling and commercial considerations in the real estate industry across various sectors, geographies, and project types. This course is designed to provide participants with an in-depth understanding of development cash flow modelling, including the representation of risks associated with costs, methods of development financing, and considerations of investment assets.
Apart from modelling office sectors, the course includes modelling of commercial residential development and retail investment assets. The course also expands the geographical investment universe to include modelling of real estate cash flows in a pan-European context, accounting for different indexation rules and methods.
Overall, the Real Estate Investor course provides participants with advanced skills and knowledge required to successfully undertake real estate investment projects in a global context.
On this course you will…
- Revise operational models of real estate assets and stress for core income
- Apply modelling techniques to an expanded range of real estate sectors and geographies
- Consider both investment and development cash flows
- Understand the sources and use of funds
- Learn about typical debt covenants and how to incorporate them
- Learn how to optimise debt structures
Who will benefit from this course?
- Real Estate professionals at any level with exposure to real estate financial models
- Mid-level to senior Real Estate Analysts who would like to advance their financial modelling skills in areas such as development, debt structures and return metrics
- Analysts and Modellers who are making the transition from corporate finance to real estate investment and development
- Real Estate Analysts and Investors
- Modelling international variations in real estate income streams i.e. Includes indexation patterns, rent caps, discounts/premiums to indexation, rent free periods, as well as how to deal with costs during vacancy
- Modelling sector variations in real estate income streams i.e. Office versus industrial, retail & leisure
- Further senior debt covenants
- Advance Rent Function techniques to manage feature rich lease structures
- Introduction to development appraisals
- Residual models, site and profit calculations
- Development cash flows versus Investment cash flows
- Introduction to straight line versus S-curve costing
- Phased asset sales in development appraisals
- Discounting development cash flows
- Complimentary return metrics for development appraisals
- Introduction to development finance
We complement all our financial modelling courses with two months’ learning support, to make sure you will fully benefit from our training.
How does it work?
You can contact us at any time and one of our experts will come back to you within two working days. The expert’s time is limited to 10 minutes per inquiry on questions related to the course material only.
One Year Learning Support
We also offer an exclusive learning support for a whole year to assist you whenever you need us. To use this offer contact Jacob Noble before or after your financial modelling course and request “one year learning support” for the additional fee of only £500 + VAT.