Real Estate Modelling Masterclass
This advanced financial modelling course will benefit Real Estate Professionals looking to develop their financial modelling skills to the next level. This course is intended to the most ambitious modellers in the property industry who would like to be fully proficient in building complex real estate models.
On this course you will
- Analyse the examples of localised models
- Discuss in-depth case studies: analysing real property models & identifying peculiarities
- Learn the full spectrum risk analysis: Sensitivity analysis, scenario analysis & Monte Carlo
- Generate and analyse financial statements from cash flow models
- Learn real estate performance analysis and benchmarking
- Analyse portfolios and aspects of real estate performance metrics
Who will benefit from this course?
- Real Estate professionals from a mid to senior level with exposure to Real Estate financial models
- Mid-level to senior Real Estate Analysts who would like to advance their financial modelling skills in areas such as development, portfolio analysis, and risk analysis
- Real Estate Investors who would like to expand their knowledge and understanding of Real Estate cash flow models to an advanced level
- Mezzanine debt modelling
- Joint Venture structures between developers and lender/equity partners
- Promote and profit share structure calculations
- Advance project cash flows with mezzanine debts
- Key Real Estate and investment risks, risk adjustment of exit yields
- Sensitivity and Scenario Analysis
- Monte Carlo Analysis
We complement all our financial modelling courses with two months’ learning support, to make sure you will fully benefit from our training.
How does it work?
You can contact us at any time and one of our experts will come back to you within two working days. The expert’s time is limited to 10 minutes per inquiry on questions related to the course material only.
Price: £1,650 + VAT*
Number of days: One day
Course type: Financial Modelling
Pre-requisite: Real Estate Investor
CPD Hours: 7.5
How to Book
Please select a location to view the available dates.