Gateway to Property School
A complete course for new entrants to the Real Estate Industry. This one week of study, including two days of theoretical study and three days of technical skills, will equip you to start work with confidence right away.
The course includes an introduction to the Real Estate Market (Economics, Terminology, Asset Types & Players), a thorough grounding in the Financial Appraisal of Real Estate Assets and Investment at the Corporate level and finishes with a review of the Urban Environment and how you can apply your knowledge to the world around you.
Whether you are new to property or have already completed a degree this ‘Gateway to Property’ course is designed to give you the commercial instinct to impress your peers and mentors at interview and in your new role.
The Gateway to Property School combines the following courses:
- An Introduction to Real Estate
- Real Estate Analyst
- Understanding Property Accounts
- Understanding Cities
On this course you will…
- Understand the everyday language, at a deep technical level, used in real estate firms, placing you further up the learning curve as soon as you start work
- Be able to read and work on financial models, allowing you to get involved with projects at meaningful level straight away
- Talk with confidence about the value of your work and a firm’s real estate strategy, aligning you with the goals of directors and senior partners from day one
For further information regarding course outlines contact us on:Open Popup
We complement all our financial modelling courses with two months’ learning support, to make sure you will fully benefit from our training.
How does it work?
You can contact us at any time and one of our experts will come back to you within two working days. The expert’s time is limited to 10 minutes per inquiry on questions related to the course material only.
One Year Learning Support
We also offer exclusive learning support for a whole year to assist you whenever you need us. To use this offer contact Holly Johnson before or after your financial modelling course and request “one-year learning support” for the additional fee of only £500 + VAT.
Pricing – Public Course
In-Person: £3,000 + VAT
Virtual: £2,500 +VAT
Upcoming Dates – Public Course Dates
Number of days: Five days
Course type: Schools
CPD Hours: 32.5
Are you currently studying?
How to Book
Course Delivery & Administration: